Vtiger is a solid choice as an all-in-one CRM solution for small businesses, mainly because it’s loaded with a variety of tools, so it should make a broad swath of customers happy. However, its user interface is somewhat unique and could present a steep learning curve for new users.
While it’s surprisingly full-featured, especially for the price, Vtiger is a small business customer relationship management (CRM) solution. Small businesses facing challenges around sales and customer support needs as well as those that need to set up digital marketing activities will find this tool attractive. Inside Vtiger, you’ll find a calendar reminder system, email marketing functionality, internal chat integration, lead scoring, segmentation, and marketing automation integration, which is quite a bit for a single user interface. Some, however, may not be attracted to its somewhat unique user interface design.
With large-platform CRM projects having a mixed success rate for a significant number of companies, the recent trend in this space is to focus on smaller software for smaller businesses. Vtiger’s affordable entry price and its long menu of features could be the ideal solution for businesses looking to avoid the potential pitfalls of larger, more expensive CRM tools.
- Affordable and well-equipped small business CRM
- Email, calling, and note-taking capabilities are easily accessible
- Responsive 24/7 support
- The superb proactive alert system helps generate sales activity
- Innovative but convoluted navigation and menu system
- There’s a tendency to have to open multiple tabs and pages
- Not ideal for businesses with multiple sales pipelines