Sage 300 is a mid-range accounting and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution that is easy to use. But its functionality and expansion modules are limited, and it lags slightly behind the competition in drill-down and customization features.
Sage provides a suite of ERP systems that has long focused on the small- and mid-market space, such as Sage 100cloud, 300cloud, and X3. It has a particularly strong presence in manufacturing, distribution, retail, and construction, while its breadth of products can help small businesses at various points through their growth cycles. It is a well-established suite of products with a fairly robust implementation ecosystem, which enables it to compete well with some of the larger players in the enterprise software space.
- Mobile access from multiple operating systems using Google Chrome.
- CRM available in the 300 product line.
- Easily changeable dashboard widgets.
- Customizable, ribbon-based navigation menus.
- Payroll and inventory are unavailable as 300 components.
- No hard timetable for adding modules.
- No flowchart/process navigation.
- Limited dashboard widgets on screen.
- Missing drill-down or navigation capability.