Pipeline CRM improves its small business-focused solution with advanced capabilities, chatbot creation for websites, and efficient reporting. But as we’ve seen with previous iterations, ease of use remains one of Pipedrive CRM’s best features.
Pipedrive is a sales management tool for small teams with big ambitions. It visualizes your sales pipeline and helps to make sure important activities and conversations won’t get dropped. Salespeople really like it because it’s easy to use and intuitive.
And managers like it because they don’t need to nag their team to use their CRM. It also sports built-in forecasting, integrations with other software such as Google Apps, MailChimp, and Zapier, and a powerful API for those that like to “roll their own” software solutions. Full functionality for just $15 per month.
- Offers an intuitive interface and deal-driven workflow
- Solid mobile apps plus call and email synchronization
- Helps SMBs keep on top of their CRM process
- Limited functionality for the price
- No separation between lists of new leads and contacts