Kashoo’s strengths are income and expense management, usability, and support. It’s a simple, speedy choice for smaller businesses that don’t need product inventory tracking or time-billing tools.
Besides having an unusual name, Kashoo, as in cashew (“making your nut”), has several attributes that make it attractive to small companies ready to automate their small business accounting. For example, the company was the first to develop an iPad app for its online service. It offers free chat, voice, and email support. Kashoo also provides project cost tracking and it can be integrated with SurePayroll, one of the best services of its kind.
- Simple, clean user interface
- Good income and expense management
- Project cost tracking
- Free email, phone, and chat support
- Integrates with SurePayroll
- New version pending
- Doesn’t use a standard dashboard
- Lacks time and inventory tracking
- No Android app
- Few add-ons