Capsule CRM tries to differentiate itself from a growing SMB market by adding innovation around analytics and collaboration, which combine to help ensure team members are on the same page.
Midsized businesses or small enterprises might do better to consider Sales Creatio or Zoho CRM, which have more extensive capabilities such as analytics and marketing automation. Capsule CRM features extensive contact management, tasks and calendar functionality, a sales pipeline tracker, as well as ample reports to beef up data-driven decision making. Similar to Insightly CRM, Capsule CRM provides a range of customization features to suit an SMB’s requirements. It also has mobile apps for Android and iOS users to access some of the functionality of the website.
- Reminds businesses to reach out to contacts they haven’t talked to in a while
- Outstanding note-taking and sharing functions
- A plethora of integrations with most-used SMB tools
- Could use more analytics options
- You need to dig deep to find some of the functionality
- Feature set might be limited for larger businesses